Our international Reporting Portals
We help countries without anywhere to report images and videos of child sexual abuse. We provide a reporting button which feeds directly to our expert analysts in the UK, who assess the reports and remove the content. They are known as our International Reporting Portals.
Online child sexual abuse images and videos are a very real problem in any country. The challenges that go with tackling it are far reaching.
At the IWF we bring together governments, police, the online industry and civil society, to do what’s needed to eliminate images of child sexual abuse from the internet.
We work with countries who haven’t got a hotline to create a customised IWF Portal for that country, where anyone can report this imagery.
The IWF Portal is trusted by a whole host of organisations, including the technology agencies of the UN and Commonwealth.
How the IWF Reporting Portal will help you
The IWF Portal enables you to provide a reporting service for your citizens to report images and videos of child sexual abuse when they spot it on the internet without you having to set up a hotline.
The reports come straight to our experts who assess each report. This is a cost effective solution that is easy for you to implement and with back up support from our acknowledged world experts in this field.
10 reasons why you should choose IWF Portal
- Quick to set up by our experts.
- Low cost centralised services.
- Ability to grow at a speed to suit your country.
- Back up support function from our team.
- Access to IWF team and latest global thinking.
- Protection for your citizens and peace of mind.
- We are the most successful Hotline in the world at removing child sexual abuse images online.
- Since 1996 we’ve removed over 150,000 webpages containing images and videos of child sexual abuse.
- We work with industry, police, government and the public.
- We have made the UK the most hostile territory in the world to host this criminal content. We want to help you do the same for your country.
5 steps to combat child sexual abuse imagery online
Current IWF Reporting Portals
- Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Ascension Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- St Helena
- Tristan Da Cunha
- Turks and Caicos