Our international collaboration
Fact BoxAs more than 99% of known child sexual abuse imagery is hosted outside of the UK we work with a range of organisations across the world to combat this problem.
As more than 99% of known child sexual abuse imagery is hosted outside of the UK, we have developed a number of operational partnerships with police, governments and other hotlines across the world. We are a founder member of INHOPE, the International Association of Internet Hotlines and our industry Members include many globally recognised companies whose services are protected by our work.
International Reporting Solution
We help countries without anywhere to report images and videos of child sexual abuse. We provide a reporting button which feeds directly to our expert analysts in the UK, who assess the reports and remove the content.
This means a country does not need to set up a costly Hotline of their own.
We are members of the following international initiatives:
- The Child Online Protection Initiative of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the specialised agency of the United Nations.
- The Commonwealth Cybercrime Initiative (CCI)
- The Cyber Security Programme of the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation (CTO)
- The European Financial Coalition (EFC) against Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Online
- The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) Dynamic Coalition on Child Online Protection
- Child Rights Connect, formerly the NGO Group for the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- We have a memorandum of understanding with ECPAT, a global network dedicated to protecting children.
- WeProtect, a worldwide cooperation led by the UK government and supported by over 80 countries, 20 technology companies and NGOs to stop the global crime of online child sexual abuse and exploitation.