Text Description of the Report Process
- Anyone can stumble across criminal online content.
- A simple five step online reporting form, submitted to www.iwf.org.uk, will allow you to send us the suspicious web address, anonymously if you want.
- All reports are strictly assessed against UK law and the IWF remit.
- The IWF links into the UK police for all UK content to allow investigations of offences. IWF has extensive international contacts for international child sexual abuse material removal.
I. Non-UK hosted webpages of child sexual abuse content are added to IWF URL list to prevent accidental access until content is removed.
- As well as getting the content removed, the IWF has assisted in police investigations and the rescue of victims from abusers.
A print quality version of the infographic is available here [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 2.54 MB].