Why we exist
Our vision is the global elimination of child sexual abuse imagery online.
- We work to make the internet a safer place.
- We help victims of child sexual abuse worldwide by identifying and removing online images and videos of their abuse.
- We search for child sexual abuse images and videos and then we have them removed.
- Our Hotline offers a safe place for the public to report anonymously.
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation and are supported by the global internet industry and the European Commission.
Online child sexual abuse imagery is a global problem, which demands a global solution. The internet doesn’t respect geographical borders, so we work closely with partners worldwide. They include industry, law enforcement agencies, governments, charities and other hotlines. This helps us to eradicate online images of child sexual abuse as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What our Analysts say
Our Analysts remove thousands of images of child sexual abuse from the internet and some offenders don’t like that. So, names have been changed to protect identities, but the words are real.