Virtual Currency Alerts
Improve your cryptocurrency analysis and services by getting real-time alerts when a virtual currency wallet is associated with online child sexual abuse material
You’ll be able to identify a whole payment network associated with the virtual currency wallet being used to sell and buy online child sexual abuse images and videos by signing up to our real-time Virtual Currency Alerts.
Our expert analysts assess more than 1,000 webpages every week. At the same time, they also look for any information relating to virtual currencies. We’ve seen an increase in the amount of virtual currency wallets being used for buying and selling child sexual abuse content in the past year.
Get Virtual Currency Alerts in place before the problem becomes too big to manage – email email@example.com today.
How our Virtual Currency Alerts can help you:
- You get immediate notification when we see virtual currency wallets associated with online child sexual abuse images and videos, anywhere in the world.
- You can send us suspicious webpages you’re concerned about and our specialist analysts will assess them.
- We can give you personalised information for your business, including transaction amounts, to help you with payment tracking and cryptic keyword terms associated with child sexual abuse content.
- By becoming an IWF Member you’ll get all our relevant technical services at no extra cost.
- We can work with you to improve your existing processes for tackling brand abuse and can create a bespoke service tailored to your individual needs to combat distribution of child sexual abuse material online.
Who is it for?
Any company working in the virtual currency sector will benefit from our Virtual Currency Alerts.
What others say:
“We have been very excited to receive the Virtual Currency Alerts produced by IWF on the connection of virtual currency and the distribution of online child sexual abuse images. Through receiving these Alerts we are able to help our law enforcement and private sector customers work together to eradicate the commercial distribution of these images. Identifying the flow of funds and revenues generated through this activity opens up a new avenue to prevent this criminal activity and bring more stakeholders into the fight.”Jonathan Levin, CRO and Co-Founder, Chainalysis
Get in touch
To discuss your Virtual Currency Alert needs, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 20 30 30.