Improve your filtering services by getting access to the latest cryptic terms associated with paedophilic content
The IWF Keywords List is unique and not available anywhere else. It includes cryptic terms like letters and numbers associated with paedophilic content that other keyword lists wouldn’t recognise.
Our analysts actively search for child sexual abuse material on the internet, so we can include more keywords, including specific terms associated with paedophilic content, that other keyword lists wouldn’t detect.
How our keywords List can help you
Every month, we update our list of keywords and phrases to make sure it includes the most recent terms associated with criminal content.
You can use our list in lots of different ways, including to:
- moderate chatter on gaming and social media platforms;
- filter results on search engines to protect your users from accidentally finding criminal content while using your services;
- check for files or domains that might contain criminal content and need further investigation.
Why choose the IWF Keywords List?
- Updated monthly: We update it every month. Our analysts add new keywords as they see them while they work to remove online child sexual abuse images and videos.
- Quality assurance: All terms and phrases on our Keywords List have been checked by our analyst to make sure they return criminal content.
- Unique: The IWF Keywords List includes cryptic terms like letters and numbers associated with paedophilic content that other keyword lists wouldn’t recognise.
- Actively searching: We're the only hotline in the world that’s actively seeking images. So we’re finding more content than anyone else. We also carry out research to further develop our expertise.
Who can use it?
Licensed IWF Members can use the list. Companies that use the Keywords List generally provide services like:
- uploading, storing or searching images
- filtering/parental control
- domain name registration
- social media and chat services
- data centres
- online payment services.
Get in touch
To talk about how our Keywords List could help you, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 20 30 30.
“NetSupport became an IWF member in January 2016. Since that time, we’ve learned much about the scope of its work and how it tackles the immense task of removing child sexual abuse content from the internet. As a developer of education software solutions, NetSupport shares the IWF’s goal of safeguarding young people as they use the internet, so it made perfect sense for us to collaborate and integrate the IWF’s keyword list into the Keyword and Phrase Monitoring component of our dedicated safeguarding tool for schools.”Al Kingsley, Managing Director, Netsupport