Become an industry MemberHosting, sharing, selling and buying child sexual abuse images and videos happens every day around the world.
As a membership organisation with over 130 corporate Members globally we deliver a range of unique technical and practical services to help make their products and services safer for their users and customers wherever they are in the world. Ultimately all of these help us achieve our goal of removing online child sexual abuse images and videos wherever in the world they are hosted, shared or sold.
Being a Member of the IWF doesn’t just mean benefiting from our range of services which deploy cutting edge technologies to fight the problem. It also means being part of a coalition of companies, who want to make their products and services safer for their customers, wherever they are in the world.The IWF is also an industry self-regulatory body and our Members have a role in shaping our policy and code of practice. We are a not-for-profit organisation, registered as a charity in the UK, so your membership fee goes towards the global fight against online child sexual abuse.
Contact us now
5 reasons to join IWF now
Make your services safer for your users by gaining access to our unique services.
Minimise the risk of your users finding criminal content on your services.
Prevent misuse of your services by stopping distribution of child sexual abuse imagery.
Strengthen brand reputation: Show your customers, stakeholders and policy makers that you are part of the fight against online child sexual abuse. Raise awareness by displaying your IWF Member logo, having your logo on our site, and working with us on promoting our relationship. Get your logo displayed on our website along with our other Members.
Do the right thing: Be part of an innovative, supportive and fast-growing network of responsible companies working to making the internet safer for everyone, including your customers and staff
Services for Members
- Image Hash List: We add 8,000 new hashes weekly. Our Image Hash List is updated daily. Each hash is manually analysed by IWF experts.
- URL List: On average there are 500 URLs (individual webpages) on our list. Our URL List is updated twice daily. We proactively seek out content so that you can stop access to it.
- Takedown Notices (UK only): Alerts of criminal content hosted on your services. As a Member you’ll be notified quicker.
- Simultaneous Alerts (US only): Alerts of child sexual abuse content hosted on your services.
- Keywords List: A unique list of currently active keywords and phrases associated with child sexual abuse material.
- Domain Alerts: Immediate alerts if we discover any child sexual abuse material on any domains registered through or by our Members in the domain registration sector.
- Payment Brand Alerts: Notifications for payment brand companies if we see child sexual abuse images or videos associated with their brands.
- Newsgroup Alerts: Notifications of child sexual abuse content hosted on newsgroup services.
Additional Member Benefits
Membership FeesWe are a not-for-profit organisation, registered as a charity in the UK, so your membership fee goes towards the global fight against online child sexual abuse.
Your Membership fee is based on the size of your organisation and your industry sector. For more information please click here.
International governments and regulatory bodies
IWF Portal is a localised reporting portal, enabling your citizens to easily and securely report online child sexual abuse content. For more details please click here.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept individuals as Members, however you can support our work by making a donation or share our messages via our social media channels.