Being open and honest:
- Acting with integrity and professionalism at all times;
- Ensuring that all our communications and actions are timely, consistent, transparent and accountable;
- Treating victims of child sexual abuse with total respect.
- Striving to be a renowned world leader in the field;
- Setting the international standard for best practice;
- Using the latest technology to remove child sexual abuse material and making the internet a safer place by:
- Protecting children who are the victims of sexual abuse from repeat victimisation and public identification;
- Preventing internet users from accidentally stumbling across child sexual abuse material;
- Disrupting the availability of child sexual abuse material.
Being team players:
- Acknowledge the importance of our partners and acting collaboratively at all times;
- Recognising, rewarding and celebrating our success and achievements.
Creating a caring and safe internal environment:
- Welcoming and respecting individual contributions;
- Providing a supportive environment;
- Encouraging constant learning and personal development.