IWF URL List recipients
The Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) provides a dynamic list of individual web pages with child sexual abuse content to its members, companies within their group and Licensees that have the ability to filter and block access to such content.
The following IWF Member companies and Licensees have voluntarily committed to block access to child sexual abuse web pages thereby protecting consumers of their services from being inadvertently exposed to such content. The list is supplied to IWF Members including internet service providers, mobile operators, search and content providers and filtering companies as well as to Licensees. The companies below may deploy the list in different ways across some or all of their services and technology platforms.
There is an agreed self-certification process for verifying that those providers listed below as blocking URLs included in the list are testing their systems for doing so.
If you have any queries regarding your provider please contact them directly. Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Mobile Operators
AMS UK Ltd (AT&T)*
- British Sky Broadcasting (Sky/ BskyB)
- British Telecom (BT)
- C3UK Ltd
- East of England Broadband Network (E2BN)
- EE (includes the Orange and T-Mobile brands)
- Exa Networks
- Hutchison 3G UK Ltd Three (3)
- Jisc (Janet)
- JT (Guernsey) Ltd
- KCom (including Eclipse, Karoo)
- Manx Telecom
- Nottingham Trent University*
- O2 Telefonica
- Sure (Guernsey)*
- TalkTalk Telecom Ltd
- Tata Communications*
- Three Ireland
- Virgin Media Ltd
- Vodafone Group Services Ltd (incl. Thus)
- Vodafone Ireland*
Search and Content Providers
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- Microsoft (Bing)
- Allot Communications (including Allot Comms Spain - Optenet)
- Barracuda Networks Ltd
- Bloxx (Akamai)
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- CYREN Ltd*
- Fortinet Technologies Inc.
- Lightspeed Systems (Europe) Ltd
- Net Intelligence (IOMART)
- NetClean Technologies AB (Safer Society Group Sweden AB)
- Opendium Ltd
- OpenDNS Inc.
- Openwave Mobility
- Palo Alto Networks
- Procera Networks Inc.
- Renato Software Ltd. (senso.cloud)*
- RM Education Ltd (Research Machines)
- Symantec (RuleSpace)
- Sophos (Cyberoam Technologies)
- Trend Micro
- Webroot Inc.
- ZScaler Inc.
- Zvelo Inc.
- Opera Software AS
*Member companies must complete a successful full four quarters of testing and submission of test results to IWF in order to achieve full compliance. Member companies followed by an asterisk are currently in the testing phase, and not yet fully compliant.