Promotional material for IWF Members
IWF research shows that internet users are unsure where or how to report criminal online content. Your support in raising awareness of the IWF reporting service is imperative to IWF’s efforts to eliminate child sexual abuse content and foster trust and reassurance in the internet.
We encourage you to prominently feature the IWF logo, information and multimedia content on your websites, social media and communications materials.
The multimedia suite contains everything you need.
The IWF logo is a badge of industry good practice demonstrating to your customers and staff, your commitment to combating online child sexual abuse imagery as well as raising the profile of the internet industry’s self-regulatory success.
By promoting your IWF membership you are reassuring users that your company is:
- Committed to protecting its customers;
- Supporting work to combat criminal online content;
- Demonstrating to the wider online sector, including non-IWF Members, that good practice is synonymous with IWF membership and the right to display the logo.
IWF Multimedia Suite Downloads
Our Multimedia Suite contains the following for you to use on your websites and social media channels:
- IWF Logos
- IWF Membership Badge
- Social Media Digital Toolkit
- IWF Text for Websites (copy with less than 50, 100 and 200 words are included in the guidelines)
- Bespoke IWF Leaflets (Just send us around 100 words explaining why you are a Member of IWF and we’ll create a flyer for you)
We encourage you to use our most recent videos which are available on YouTube.