Thanks to the support of our Members, in 2014 the IWF's Analysts:
- Processed 74,119 reports; 45% more reports during 2014 than 2013 (51,186);
- Of the 74,119 reports, 73,674 were webpages, 444 were newsgroups and 1 were off-remit;
- 31,443 were confirmed as containing criminal content within our remit;
- 12% of these images were being sold on a commercial basis;
- All UK hosted child sexual abuse webpages are removed within 4 days.
- 84% of child sexual abuse webpages are removed within 10 days.
By being a Member you will have:
- A dedicated team with named contacts for any queries;
- Access to unique and timely information about the online distribution of criminal content to help protect your services and users;
- Opportunities to participate in the debates, consultations and wider issues around IWF;
- Been invited to a variety of events from large networking receptions in Westminster to policy development meetings and briefing days.