Payment Brand Alerts
We know legitimate financial services are being used every day to process payments for child sexual abuse images and videos online.
Every day we see recognised and trusted brands being used on these sites and shown alongside these images and videos. The payment services we see include both established and emerging digital currency brands.
Our Payment Brand Alerts are notifications we send to payment brands when we see child sexual abuse images or videos associated with their brands.
How our Payment Brand Alerts can help you
- Protect your brand by signing up for immediate notification when we find your brand associated with child sexual abuse images in newsgroups or on websites, anywhere in the world.
- We will notify you of email addresses and merchant IDs associated with the sale and purchase of child sexual abuse content using your service to enable you to take appropriate action.
- Our specialist analysts will support your team by assessing suspicious webpages that you are concerned about.
- We can give you personalised information for your business, including transaction amounts to assist you with payment tracking, cryptic keyword terms associated with paedophilic content to assist you with moderating activities.
- We can notify you of merchant IDs associated with the sale of child sexual abuse imagery so you can stop them.
- In addition to the core services we offer to all our Members, we work with our Members to add value to their existing processes for tackling brand abuse and can create bespoke services tailored to individual needs to combat distribution of child sexual abuse material online.
Who is it for?
Any company working in the online payment sector will benefit from our Payment Alert Service.
IWF Members are less at risk than other companies
The chart below shows the number of times payment brands were seen alongside child sexual abuse imagery in the first 6 months of 2015 - other companies versus IWF Members.
Contact us today to discuss your Payment Brand Alerts requirements. Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 20 30 30.