Thanks to the support of our Members, last year the IWF's Analysts:
- Effected the removal of 13,161 web pages containing child sexual abuse content;
- Issued 193 takedown notices for newsgroups containing child sexual abuse content;
- Shared intelligence with law enforcement partners that led to the rescue of at least three children.
By being a Member you will have:
- A dedicated team with named contacts for any queries;
- Access to unique and timely information about the online distribution of criminal content to help protect your services and users;
- Opportunities to participate in the debates, consultations and wider issues around IWF;
- Been invited to a variety of events from large networking receptions in Westminster to policy development meetings and briefing days.
Since 1996 Members have funded us to:
- Assess over 390,000 web pages;
- Remove over 92,000 child sexual abuse web pages;
- Reduce the time that child sexual abuse web pages remain live - over 50% are now removed within 10 days.