We can help you provide a safe service for your users and protect your staff by:
- Reducing the risk of your users finding criminal content online;
- Empowering your staff with the knowledge and tools to fight online criminal content;
- Acting as a source of expertise for your staff and a trusted body for referrals from your users and staff.
We will promote your brand as a responsible provider committed to combating criminal content online by:
- Publicising your membership and featuring your
new products and services both in the UK and internationally;
- Highlighting your role in our successful self-regulatory and partnership approach to policy developers and key influencers around the world;
- Presenting you with the ‘IWF Member’ logo to enhance your credibility with your users and stand out from your competitors.
We can connect you into a global network of people and organisations working to create a safer internet and protect children by:
- Providing networking opportunities where you will have access to influencers and decision makers;
- Linking you up with our partners around the world to facilitate effective responses to tackling criminal content online;
- Promoting opportunities for you to contribute to the development of internet policy in the UK, Europe and internationally.
Can we help?