In 2011 IWF Staff and Board worked together to develop values that will help us fulfil our mission and achieve our vision of an internet free of child sexual abuse content.
- We work in an honest manner and with professionalism at all times;
- We ensure that all our communications and actions are timely, consistent, transparent and accountable – both internally and externally.
- We recognise, reward and celebrate our success and achievements;
- We welcome and respect individual contributions and provide a supportive environment to enable collaboration;
- We encourage learning and development of our staff and organisation;
- We value the diversity of our staff and their skills, experience and expertise;
- We acknowledge the importance of working with key stakeholders and learning from them.
- We continually challenge the what, how and why and adapt accordingly;
- We respond flexibly to changes in our environment and to the needs of our stakeholders;
- We embrace the need to develop our working practices to deliver against our vision;
- We are dynamic and develop innovative solutions to achieve our goals.