IWF supporting the Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum 2013
22 February 2013
The Internet Watch Foundation has become a supporting partner to the Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum 2013 being held on 25 and 26 April 2013 in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Covering a range of issues, this event aims to assist attendees’ understanding of the various facets of Cybersecurity – identify emerging threats and find resolutions through multistakeholder partnerships. Attended by high-level representatives of Governments, private sector and international organisations, the event will be a platform for advocacy, consultations and relationship building.
Key topics that will be discussed at the Forum include:
- Governing the Cyberspace: An inclusive approach
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection: Implications for developing countries
- Cybercrime: Financial, human and reputational costs
- Child Online Protection: Safety for youth to maximise the value of internet
- Robust security while preserving privacy
Full details are available on the CTO website .